Can you help me verify if my glass is Blenko or what my piece is worth?
We’re sorry, but Blenko Glass Co. does not track or follow the resale of items we have made over the past 87 years. We have produced thousands of shapes in dozens and dozens of colors.
We focus on producing new products and allow collectors and the market to establish and discuss value. We sincerely hope you understand our need to focus forward.
However, we are asked about pricing or providing other information about vintage and discontinued items. Here are some sources to find info on your Blenko Glass:
1. Locate a local dealer who specializes in Mid-century or American glass and stress you want values and do not wish to sell: those two prices (retail worth and a dealers wholesale purchase price) are entirely different.
2. Hire a professional appraiser specializing in Mid-Century glass
3. Contact a Facebook Group that specializes in collecting Blenko Glass
4. Subscribe to a professional online site that tracks and reports real market sales prices. There are several, but one we recommend s www.worthpoint.com
5. eBay past sales NOT current asking prices (use with caution)
Best of luck finding the information you seek!
Can you repair my broken piece?
Unfortunately, we cannot fix or repair a piece that has been broken- we regret this is not technically possible.
Broken pieces of Blenko Glass cannot be heated up to repair them. The process of shaping and cooling an object from over 2,000 degrees makes a final piece that will not withstand re-heating to repair or re-shape.
We strongly suggest a high-quality glue to reconnect your damaged pieces.
Is Blenko glass dishwasher or microwave safe?
Unfortunately, Blenko products are not tempered glass, as such extreme hot and cold temperatures could cause breakage. We do not recommend you use our glass in dishwashers or microwaves.
Where's my order? Has it shipped yet?
Once your order ships, you’ll receive an automated email with your UPS tracking number. Sometimes, this email gets caught in your spam/junk folder automatically. Search your inbox and your spam/junk folder for an email from us.
If it’s been more than 48 business hours since you’ve placed your order and you still didn’t receive an email with your tracking number, please contact us using the form below.
Get In Touch
Visitor’s Center Gift Shop Hours:
(January 1 – May 31)
Monday-Saturday: 9am – 4pm
Sunday: 12noon – 4pm